FEATURED SERVICES & TECHNOLOGIES
- Brush Beryllium & Composites is known for their innovative and exceptional services & technologies. Some of them include:
- Near Net Shape Technology (NNS)
- Isostatic Pressing: Hot (HIP) and Cold (CIP)
- Vacuum Hot Pressing (VHP)
- Hot Rolling
- Investment Casting
- Containerless Zone Refining
- Electron Beam Welding (AlBeWeld™)
What's New at Brush Beryllium & Composites
Beryllium supplied by Materion Brush Beryllium & Composites for successful JET experiment lays the groundwork for advances at ITER.
Materion Brush Beryllium & Composites supplied the beryllium used in the experimental nuclear fusion device, JET, CLICK HERE to read the report affirming superiority of Beryllium in Nuclear Fusion Reactor Walls
CLICK HERE to see Goddard Space Flight Center's new approach to reducing production costs by using Lightweight Aluminum Beryllium.
Beryllium Science and Technology Association is a non-profit organization based in Brussels that represents the suppliers of beryllium in the European Union. CLICK HERE to see their website.