Guide to Alloy Products
To learn more about our products, see The Guide to High Performance Alloys. This comprehensive guide will provides details about our standard alloys, including processing and fabrication information as well as engineering application data.
Featured Services & Daily Metal Value
- Daily Metal Value- information on metal values
- Brush Performance Alloys Quality Certifications
- Design Assistance - alloy selection, design review & stress analysis, bearing design, IR camera for plastic molds
- Custom Fabrication - production of finished components for bearings, undersea housing, science and energy, etc.
- Fabrication Assistance - assistance in the fabrication and processing (machining, heat treating, forming, etc.)
- Failure Analysis & Research Capabilities - facilities include equipment capable of mechanical, physical, chemical and metallographic analysis
What's New At Brush Performance Alloys
- Read the feature article on Brush Performance Alloys' Lorain Facility
- CLICK HERE to view a video on what one customer thinks about our ToughMet alloy when used for bushing and bearings.
- Tony Ong, from Materion Brush Singapore, was recently interviewed for an article on IndustrySourcing.com. Click on the following link to read this feature - http://bit.ly/uibIR9
- Moldmaking Technology Magazine features an article contributed by two of Brush Performance Alloys' design engineers - http://bit.ly/xIbVEq
FEATURED PERFORMANCE ALLOY MARKETS