Large Area Coating Glass
In the competitive world of architectural, residential and automotive glass, businesses must take full advantage of every opportunity to reduce operational costs. Materion’s large area coating materials are designed to help manufacturers cut expenses without compromising quality. Our ultra-pure sputtering materials enable faster line speeds, longer production runs and better material utilization while consistently producing uniform films. We combine our custom-designed sputtering targets with our award-winning equipment cleaning services and our precious metal refining programs to help our customers realize immediate, sustainable cost advantages.
We combine over 50 years of experience in sputtered thin films with over 100 years experience in precious metals to offer our customers the best large area coating materials solutions available:
• High purity sputtering targets with optimized microstructures improve target life and coverage uniformity
• Customized target forms and materials designed to maximize results in individual deposition chambers and processes
• Consistent material quality enables stable deposition processes and consistent film quality
• Reclaim, refining and recycling services streamline maintenance logistics and improve cash flow
Our experts can help you reach your lowest total cost of ownership in your large area coating operation.
Large area coating materials include:
|All precious metals and alloys
Au, Ag & alloys
One Partnership for Materials and Services
• New materials development provides solutions to performance or processing challenges. If existing material compositions cannot provide the necessary characteristics, we can develop new ones that do.
• Precious Metals Materials Management Programs provide a single point of contact for precious metal procurement, material preparation, chamber and shield cleaning, and recovery and refining. Because we manage every aspect of the precious metals life cycle, we guarantee accuracy and integrity throughout each step of the process.
• World-wide technical support is available where you need it, when you need it. Materion’s technical experts are always available to provide prompt, professional advice on material selection, usage, handling and storage.
• Lowest Total Cost of Ownership is achieved with Materion’s combined product and service offerings. Our large area coating material solutions can immediately improve your cash flow and profitability.
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships