Materion’s solder and braze powders deliver quality high temperature solutions for your microelectronic packaging requirements. Available in a wide range of solder/braze alloys, and in a variety of sieve and mesh sizes to meet your needs, our exceptional spherical shaped particles and total impurity levels below 100 ppm, provide superior vacuum joining of electronic devices.
Our engineering expertise and leading-edge technologies provide smarter brazing solutions for cost-effective soldering.
• Our proprietary process yields uniform braze powder with low carbon and oxygen levels and high purity for consistent performance in your soldering applications
• Our powders are available in a wide range of lead-containing and lead-free alloys. Our lead-free alloys include alloys containing precious metals (palladium, silver or gold)
• Both our alloy solder and braze powders are satellite free, meet vacuum tube grade requirements and conform to AST/AWS braze specifications for optimal quality. View our Chart of Available Materials for more information
• Our experienced staff can partner with you to custom-blend sieve sizes to meet your specific mesh designations. Standard mesh sizes are also available in a range of mesh sizes from 100/+400, -140/+200 to -200/+325 to -325.
• Our partner firms can provide Materion braze and solder powders formulated into convenient pastes.
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?