In order to obtain high-quality brazed joints, the base metals must be free of contamination. Materion produces “ultra clean” braze alloys for superior joining in your microelectronic application. We offer a variety of alloys, with superior thermal and electrical conductivity, including silver-containing braze alloys ideal for electronic packaging.
The Materion Advantage
Materion takes a vertically integrated approach to our product design and manufacture, offering cradle-to-grave service and cost-savings. Our specialized experts can review your specific needs and recommend the best WAMBraze™ alloys for your product. View our WAMBRAZE Alloys Chart for more details.
• Our braze alloys are available in a variety of shapes and forms, including sheet, ribbon and preforms
• Materion is tooled on over 5000 stamped preforms
• We can create custom shapes for special applications using our state-of-the-art design and fabrication equipment
• Our vacuum cast braze materials create joints of high integrity and strength
• Our gold-containing braze alloys enable superior corrosion resistance for your product
• We severely limit trace impurities in our brazing materials to produce high purity braze alloys
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?