High Purity Ni Alloys
With our proprietary casting process, we manufacture cost-effective nickel alloys, typically used for vacuum electronic devices. We are unmatched in meeting your need for high purity nickel alloys of superior quality and consistency, of small-grain size, and free from stringer material that could negatively impact your product.
The Materion Advantage
Our specialized experts can review your specific nickel alloy requirements and recommend the smartest solution for your product and process.
• All alloying and casting processes are rigorously monitored by metallurgical, chemical and functional testing for quality assurance
• Our high purity nickel alloy materials are available in strip and bar stock. Dimensional capabilities include thickness from .010" - 1.500" and widths from .500" - 4.750". Special dimensions are also available
• We can partner with you to customize alloy composition to your exact specifications
• Our machining capabilities including milling, drilling, wire EDM and grinding
• We exceed ASTM specifications for high purity nickel alloys to ensure a superior quality product
|• Cupro Nickel 70Cu 30Ni
||• Monel Series 404
||• Electronic Nickel
|• 96Ni 4W
||• Custom Alloys
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?