Jewelry - Sheet and Strip
To meet the exacting standards of our jewelry customers, our strip manufacturing process creates superior sterling silver sheet known for it tailorable surface finish. Our wide coils of silver sheet are slit into smaller coils to meet your specific requirements. Because we are the producer, we operate multiple slitters simultaneously enabling us to be the fastest and most reliable supplier of sterling strip for stamping.
Our high quality consistent sterling silver sheet and strip material are the #1 choice of jewelers worldwide. In response to our customers’ needs:
• We produce sterling sheet in myriad sizes, including our standard 6” x 36” finished size specifically for use in the handmade jewelry industry and by smaller manufacturers, craftsmen, and hobbyists. We can provide 6” x 36” silver sheet with a surface finish of semi-gloss (standard) or mirror-finish.
• Our sterling and gold filled sheet material are staple products for the trophy, recognition, and western wear industries.
• Our leading-edge technologies are enabling the development of new alloys with multiple beneficial properties from superior strength to new “colored” silver.
• A variety of widths are available from .100” to 6” wide. Commonly ordered thicknesses are: .006” through .162” in Brown & Sharpe gauge increments.
• Our silver metallurgists will partner with you to design custom configurations.
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?