Faced with a challenging project? We welcome it. In need of precision and exacting tolerances? We can achieve it. Looking for an innovative, responsive supplier? At Materion Electrofusion , our engineering experts address your needs. We are your source for discs, straight cut (rectangular), tight tolerance machining. We also offer a variety of surface finishes, corrosion-resistant coatings and chemical milling and etching processes.
- High transmissivity to x-rays.
- High melting point.
- High thermal conductivity.
- Low electrical resistivity.
- Very low specific heat at cryogenic temperatures.
- Very high specific heat at normal and elevated temperatures.
- Very low neutron capture cross section.
BERYLLIUM METAL PRODUCTS
Materion Electrofusion offers several beryllium grades for a variety of applications:
- Standard Purity, PS-200® (98.5% minimum Be assay.)
- High Purity, PF-60® (99.0% minimum Be assay. Recognized as the industry standard)
- Ultra High Purity, IF-1® (99.8% minimum Be assay.)
- Mammography Grade Window Assemblies, IS-50M® (99.0% minimum Be assay and radiographically artifact-free.)
Materion Electrofusion specializes in custom-designed beryllium assemblies, including epoxy-bonded, diffusion bonded, and liquidus brazed windows, UHV flanges, UHV chambers, actively cooled window assemblies, beam pipes, and cryogenic probes.
Contact Materion Electrofusion
To learn more about Beryllium for x-ray applications, contact Materion Electrofusion .