Smarter Solutions for Inorganic Carbides
Materion’s integrated technologies and manufacturing capabilities enable us to deliver:
• Exact carbide compositions
• Exact forms
• Exactly where and when you need it
Standard inorganic carbide compositions include:
Custom carbide compositions are manufactured to your exact specifications. Manufacturing processes can vary by product, application process and end use, and include:
• Carbide synthesis
• Controlled atmosphere handling
• Chemical analysis
• Custom particle sizing
• Specialized packaging
Inorganic carbides are available in a variety of forms to precisely fit your needs, including granules, pellets and powders.
Materion’s global network of carbide technical specialists provides you with industry-leading advice, service and support.
Our scientists actively participate in industry research and road mapping initiatives to understand how new carbide technologies will influence materials development and apply to your operation.
Consistent quality and reliable materials are the cornerstones of our customer partnerships.
• Custom carbide compounds optimize the performance of your process and end product
• Fully characterized materials with up to 99.999% purity levels produce higher yields with less down time
Our complete reproducibility assures consistent performance in your process, continuing to make us your First Choice as a supplier.