Materion offers a full line of high reliability RF and microwave packages optimized to meet your demands for very low thermal resistance and very low RF loss. For over fifteen years, we have been a leading manufacturer of ceramic packages for use with a wide variety of RF power transistors and MMICs, including transistors fabricated in Si, GaAs and GaN.
We produce a wide variety of standard designs for high quality ceramic packages to be responsive to your needs.
• We offer classic beryllium oxide (BeO) packages for Si VMOS transistors as well as ceramic air cavity packages for FETs and MMICs
• Our packages are available in surface mount designs as well as bolt-down versions
• All of our packages are plated with electrolytic nickel and gold, to meet exacting microelectronic industry requirements for high reliability
• Our unique patented CuPacksTM feature copper leads, a thin copper base, and are compatible with a wide range of die attach materials
Our engineers will partner with you to identify the optimal ceramic package for your RF device.
• We offer dozens of open-tooled designs to fit your need and provide best-cost solutions
• We can fabricate new designs based on your drawings
• We can incorporate flanges of CuW, Cu-CuMo-Cu or other advanced materials to meet the high power density requirements of RF power transistors
• We encourage our support team to collaborate for long-term stronger relationships and superior customer service
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?