Patented CuPacks™ deliver outstanding performance for cutting edge, high power Si, GaAs and GaN transistors to meet your requirements for low thermal resistance and low RF loss. Our high quality ceramic packages are all electrolytically plated with nickel and gold and are compatible with a wide range of die attach materials.
You can trust our more than 15 years of proven performance and reliability in producing RF packages. The unique CuPackTM allows you to gain the following advantages:
• Very low thermal resistance with 0.2 mm thick copper leads and base
• Very low RF loss with an air cavity and alumina ceramic ringframe
• Direct bond Cu construction with the narrowest lead pitch possible
• Cavity area up to 3.8mm x 3.8mm for 420°C rating
• Cavity area up to 5.0mm x 5.0mm for 320°C rating
• Wide variety of standard designs, plus new designs can be rapidly fabricated per customer print
• CuPacks™ are surface mount packages whose leads can be formed in straight, gull wing or J-shaped configurations to meet your precise needs
Our engineers want to be your partner of choice and identify best cost solutions for your high power ceramic packaging needs.
• Industry standard footprints that are interchangeable with many plastic packages
• The Z-50 Program can fabricate a custom CuPackTM from your specifications and expedite delivery
• We encourage our support team to collaborate for long-term trusting relationships and superior customer service
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?