Epoxy MEG 150
Our MEG 150 Epoxy provides superior adhesion of ceramic caps to ceramic and gold plated seal rings. It is typically used to bond cup-shaped ceramic caps onto ceramic packages for RF transistors, including the Materion family of ceramic packages.
An excellent electrical insulator, our MEG 150 epoxy is able to protect electrical components from short circuiting, dust and moisture. In addition, it enables durable adhesion for the lifecycle of your product. For more information, see our Technical Data Sheet.
The Materion Advantage
Our extensive manufacturing capabilities and engineering expertise provide superior performing products. Our MEG 150 Epoxy offers these benefits:
• Standard thickness 0.009” ±0.0005” ( 230 μm) over the entire seal surface
• Epoxy is supplied B-staged and is not tacky prior to curing
• Long shelf life (approx. 12 months when refrigerated)
• During curing, epoxy will flow to provide good conformability to leads, bumps and notches
• Excellent adhesion to alumina and plated gold
• Cured epoxy will pass gross leak hermeticity
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?