Epoxy MEG 165
Materion’s MEG 165 Epoxy provides superior adhesion for ceramic and plated gold surfaces. It is optimal for seal surfaces that are smooth and flat. It can serve as a low cost alternative to solder for packages that do not require fine leak hermeticity.
An excellent electrical insulator, our MEG 165 epoxy is able to protect electrical components from short circuiting, dust and moisture. In addition, it enables durable adhesion for the lifecycle of your product. For more information, see our Technical Data Sheet.
The Materion Advantage
Our extensive manufacturing capabilities and engineering expertise provide superior performing products. Our MEG 165 Epoxy offers these benefits:
• Standard thickness 0.003” ±0.0005” ( 76 μm) over the entire seal surface
• Epoxy is supplied B-staged and is not tacky prior to curing
• During curing, epoxy will flow to seal two flat, smooth surfaces
• Excellent adhesion to alumina and plated gold
• Cured epoxy will pass gross leak hermeticity
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?