When you are concerned about sealing your packages that contain heat sensitive electronics, our SeamSeal-Lids™ offer the assurance of high reliability performance. Designed specifically for lid welding, our Kovar lids provide a hermetic seal at a lower price than lids joined with AuSn solder.
We employ unique capabilities to design and produce a full-range of best-cost solutions. Our SeamSeal-Lids™, also known as an electroless Ni plated lids, are just one of our hermetic packaging products.
• The base metal of our lids is Kovar or Alloy 42 for high performance
• Our lids are highly corrosion resistant for maximum protection
• We maintain a large library of available tools built specifically to stamp Kovar lids in a variety of sizes and shapes to meet your needs
• Typical dimensions for standard lids range from .250” square to .060” square
• Our engineers can partner with you to customize hermetic lids to your specific requirements
SeamSeal-Lids™ are composed of Kovar and are plated with 50-200 micro inches of electroless Ni. A variety of phosphorous levels in the nickel plating are available to meet your hermetic seal requirements. Corrosion resistance to acids and neutral salt spray generally increases as phosphorous level in the nickel increases.
Smarter Solutions, Simpler Support and Stronger Relationships
Back to Top Have a Question?