Ethics and Compliance Program
Materion is committed to observing the highest standards of ethics and integrity. The core of our business ethic is “doing the right thing”.
Materion’s Ethics and Compliance Program is integrated into our business operations and daily activities to ensure that all employees world-wide continuously observe our high standards of ethics and integrity, and comply will all applicable laws and regulations. Our goal is to make certain that every business decision is guided by our core ethic of “doing the right thing”. To demonstrate our commitment to these principles, the Ethics and Compliance program provides:
- A global, written Code of Conduct available in 6 languages.
- Regular Code of Conduct training for employees, including senior management.
- A “Speaking Up” program focused on encouraging employees to speak up and report suspected violations of our Code of Conduct.
- A dedicated Ethics & Integrity Hotline and website for anonymous reporting. The hotline and website are accessible to all employees world-wide, and we strictly enforce a zero retaliation policy to promote reassurance in using the hotline and website.
- Ongoing employee assistance, education and best practices for addressing specified areas of risk and handling difficult situations.
- Frequent promotion of an organizational culture that encourages ethical conduct and legal compliance.