ANSWERS FROM THE EXPERTS!
We provide easy access to our technical advisors (PhD scientists, chemists and engineers) to address your concerns on thin film deposition materials via “Ask Our Technical Advisors.” This forum provides another avenue to communicate and together develop optimal solutions. Try contacting our experts and share in their knowledge!
SERVING YOUR INDUSTRY
Materion Advanced Materials Group is committed to developing and manufacturing highly engineered
advanced materials across a broad range of global markets including:
|> LED||> Magnetic Data Storage|
|> Photovoltaic||> Semiconductor|
|> Medical||> MEMS|
|> Optical Thin Film Coating Matls||> Wireless|
MORE HELP - THIN FILM MATERIALS RESOURCE CENTER
As established leaders in the thin film deposition field, our professional staff has authored Technical Papers pertinent to critical industry issues. We have gathered these materials in our Resource Center, making them conveniently available to our customers.
Current Technical Papers:
- Developing a Fundamental Understanding of Gold Spitting
- Functionally Engineered Thin Film Materials
- High Strength Corrosion Resistant Metals
- Medical and Biomedical Thin Film Materials: Prosthetic Implants
- Ohmic Contacts to Gallium Arsenide Devices
- Photocatalytic Thin Film Materials
- Precious Metal Target Enhancements
- PVD Magnetron Sputtering Parameters & Their Effect on Composition of AuSn Solder
- Role of Thin Films in Blood Glucose & Biosensors
- Reflectance in Thin Films
- Transparent Conductive Oxide Thin Films
EMBRACING CUSTOMER PARTNERSHIPS
For over 80 years, we have been meeting the challenges of leading institutions and companies for specialty advanced materials. We partner with our customers to develop and leverage their own technologies toward customized solutions. Why not "Ask Our Technical Advisors?" Have our experts assist with new ideas or perspectives on how to best leverage materials to enhance your projects?