ULTRA-HIGH VACUUM ASSEMBLIES
For more than 50 years, Materion has manufactured high quality, ultra-high vacuum (UHV) windows and assemblies for research that requires high vacuum environments. UHV solutions can be made with the following list of specifications:
- Actively-cooled assemblies with the addition of water lines
- Beryllium beam pipes for photonics research
- CF flange (ConFlat®) window assemblies
- Cryogenic domes for X-ray crystallography
- Cylindrical, domed and formed windows
- Radiation shields and vacuum shrouds
- UHV research chambers built to spec
BERYLLIUM BEAM PIPES & CERN’S LARGE HADRON COLLIDER
Materion fabricates beryllium beam pipes for the world’s largest particle accelerator that measure up to 7.8 meters in length. We fabricate tiny beryllium components and precision beryllium discs as small as 3mm in diameter.
CF FLANGE (CONFLAT) FOR ULTRA-HIGH VACUUM
Materion offers a range of standard and custom CF flange diffusion bonded windows and UHV assemblies. By using diffusion bonding, our beryllium windows maintain their strength in high heat environments. Materion offers a range of UHV windows for medical and experimental purposes, including CF flange, cylindrical, domed and formed windows.
Contact Materion Electrofusion
Our UHV engineers and product offerings ensure that we can meet the demands of your UHV application. To learn more, contact the Materion UHV team today.