Customer Technical Services Manager
Mike is the Customer Technical Services Manager at Materion with over 20 years of materials engineering experience. In his role, he leads application development and technical support for all Performance Alloys and Composites product lines. He was previously the Market Manager for Telecom and Servers and the Technology and Innovation Lead for Specialty Materials where he worked on new product development and helped customers to select the right material for their application to ensure reliability and minimize costs.
Articles and Presentations by Mike Gedeon
- In Our Element: What Is the Galling Resistance of Copper Alloys?
- In Our Element: How Do You Clean Copper Beryllium
- In Our Element: How Does Silver Perform as an Electronic Connector Contact Surface?
- In Our Element: How Do You Braze Copper Beryllium?
- In Our Element: What Is Solid Solution Hardening and How Does It Improve Strength?
- In Our Element: What Makes a Good Spring Material?
- Welcome to In Our Element, a New Technical Article Series
- Reliability and End-of-Life Contact Force in Connectors
- Magnetization Curves And Magnetic Properties
- What Is 5G? What Benefits Will it Bring?
- Electrical Contact Alloys-Determining Tensile Strength (Video)
- Electrical Contact Alloys-Implications of Tensile Properties (Video)