PATENTED CUPACK™ PACKAGES FOR OUTSTANDING TRANSISTOR PERFORMANCE
Our unique ceramic packages are all electrolytically plated with gold and nickel and are compatible with a wide range of die attach materials. Our high quality CuPacks packages meet exacting standards for low thermal resistance and low RF loss.
EXPERTISE IN PRODUCING INNOVATIVE RF PACKAGES
You can trust Materion’s proven history in producing RF packages for cutting edge, high power Si, GaAs and GaN transistors. Our CuPack packages are manufactured in a wide variety of standard designs, plus new designs can be quickly fabricated from customer specifications with expedited delivery.
TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES OF MATERION CUPACKS PACKAGES
To support requirements for high performance ceramic packages, our CuPack packages offer the following benefits:
- Very low thermal resistance with 0.2 mm thick copper leads and base
- Very low RF loss with an air cavity and alumina ceramic ringframe
- Cavity area up to 3.8mm for 420°C rating
- Cavity area up to 5.0mm x 5.0mm for 320°C rating
- Direct bond Cu construction with the narrowest lead pitch possible
- The CuPack packages are surface mount packages whose leads can be formed in straight, gull wing or J-shaped configurations
- Available in industry standard footprints that are interchangeable with many plastic packages
Contact our engineers to discuss best cost solutions for ceramic packages that meet your precise needs.