ENGINEERED THIN FILMS CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR NEEDS
When you have a special requirement for metal or metal alloy coatings to inhibit corrosion or protect a susceptible substrate, our expertise in thin film coating, design and deposition allows us to create unique solutions.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
Benefits of our high-performance thin film depositions & thin film products include:
- Superior adhesion from material compositions of metal/metal alloys in a single or stacked layer
- Coatings can be designed to protect a susceptible substrate from absorbing radiation through use of Al or Au to reduce emissivity
- Coatings can be tailored for unique application or requirements due to size and/or shape of substrate and intermediate layers can be provided for further protection
- Custom solders or eutectics can be co-evaporated or applied via sputtering from an alloy source target to surfaces and be patterned as an alternate to solder pre-forms or printed solders
- Coatings can be applied to unique or exotic materials to meet your needs, including resin-based, polymer, metallic, non-metallic/dielectric substrates
We provide coatings for manufacturers in the aerospace, microelectronics, biomedical, science, astronomy & thermal imaging industries.
Contact Materion Precision Optics to discuss how our high quality thin film coatings can differentiate your product in the market.