FLUORESCENCE FILTERS PERFORM FROM THE UV THROUGH NEAR IR
We produce optimal interference filters that provide exceptional image contrast, optical quality and long-life spans for life science, medical & analytical uses.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
Fluorescence filters that perform well over a wide spectral range, from the UV through near IR. Uses include: DNA sequencing, flow cytometry, fluorescence microscopy, fluorescence imaging, microplate readers, electrophoresis scanners and PCR. Benefits include:
- Unique built-to-fit filter models designed to customer specifications
- Filters supplied in small, prototype quantity as well as in large OEM volume
- High image quality; High throughput
- Very low auto-fluorescence
- Stable, durable hard oxide coatings
- Custom-designed for use at non-standard angle of incidence
- Batch-to-batch repeatability
Contact us. Materion is a long-established leader in the optical filter industry.