Whether for large volume or small batch applications, with spectral ranges from less than 200nm in the ultraviolet to over 40 microns in the infrared, we manufacture bandpass filters that enhance the performance of your instrument.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
From ultra-narrow and narrow bandpass to wide bandpass and multi-bandpass, our bandpass filters are used to transmit a discrete region of the spectrum and are capable within UV, Visible, NIR, SWIR, MWIR, and LWIR spectral regions. Benefits include:
- Ability to hold tight tolerance on Center Wavelength and Bandwidth
- Environmentally durable characteristics
- Low temperature coefficient
- High transmission, low-loss coatings
- Steep slopes/square shape or Gaussian shape
- Deep near-band blocking
- Deep blocking for detector responsivity range
- Designed for normal or non-normal angle-of-incidence
We have a filter to address your application whatever the industry: space, science & astronomy, defense, process control, gas sensing & flame detection or medical instrumentation.
Contact Materion Precision Optics. Our filters are available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and forms.