HYPERSPECTRAL FILTERS SPACE QUALIFIED FOR CRYOGENIC OPERATION
Our filters pass the stringent requirements for space conditions including environmental stability and endurance from ionizing radiation and solar exposure.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
The challenge for spectral filters is that some are not constructed for or use materials that are well-qualified for space. Benefits of our filters include:
- Tight spectral and mechanical tolerances
- Customized for specific requirements
- Durable thin film coatings
- Multi-band filters, either patterned or edge-bonded elements
- Operate in cryogenic, room or elevated temperature environment
- Extremely broad wavelength coverage - UV to LWIR
Contact us to lern about the best hyperspectral filter solution for space or airborne imaging.