COLOR WHEEL™ FOR SUPERIOR COLOR, QUALITY AND BRIGHTNESS
One of our flexible ColorWheels™ will enhance your digital projection, lighting & instrumentation applications.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
All designs in our family of ColorWheels™ - MagWheel, RobustWheel, SilentWheel™, SilentWheel DB, Ultra Mini Wheel DB and WhisperWheel™ are optimized to meet the customer's needs in terms of best motor type, speed, size & cost.
- Very low noise characteristics and increased shelf life
- Stable colors from sputter deposition coating ensure the best quality color in projected images
- Small size ColorWheels™ meet the requirements of the new family of ultra portable DLP™ brand projectors
- Individual precision balancing
- Integrated pre-assembled flexible cables
- Patented sputtering technology for highest filter performance
- Life expectancy far beyond existing technologies due to non-contact bearing structures
- Lowest sound levels for applications that require minimal sound
- Lowest vibration for quality and durability
- High flexibility for customization
- Lowest sound levels
- Lowest vibration by dual plane balancing
- Variety of configurations for broad range of applications
RobustWheel™ - Newly developed Hall sensor motor technology. Designed to solve the problem of photo sensors reacting to a dusty environment and shutting down the timing index sytem.
- Electromagnetic sensors not affected by dust
- Lower system cost by removing original IR Time Index Sensorand building sensor within the color wheel
- High reliability
Materion ColorWheels™ offer a high degree of flexibility that allows specially configured designs that can be customized for: diameter, number of filter segments, motor speed, timing index mark, expert spectral tuning, and high transmission.
Contact us for your projection display needs.