DICHROIC FILTERS FOR THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF SPECTRAL UNIFORMITY
Whether for projection display, imaging, lighting, or medical applications, our dielectric coated interference filters will surpass your expectations.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
Our unique and proprietary sputtering deposition process is responsible for our thick filter coatings that deliver a superior degree of efficiency.
- Highest degree of spectral stability
- Very low residual optical absorption loss
- High reflection & high transmission wavelength ranges specially adapted to LED
- Stable to changing operating temperatures and harsh environmental conditions
- Various glass thickness
- Dense filter coatings with excellent optical & mechanical stability
- High volume production capabilities
- Flexibility in custom-designed colors, polarization planes, angles of incidence, substrate material and dimensions
POLARIZED DICHROIC FILTER
The design of our new polarized dichroic filter achieves excellent transmittance by creating a compact projection light path. It improves brightness performance in high-power laser & hybrid projectors used in business, education, home theater and cinema markets.
Contact Materion Precision Optics to learn more about our full line of projection display products.