NEXT GEN PHOSPHOR WHEEL INCREASES CONVERSION EFFICIENCY
Our Generation 1.5 phosphor wheel offers innovative technology for the emerging solid state projection market. It increases conversion efficiency by about 10% and allows thermal components to operate at higher temperatures.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
The new Gen 1.5 Phosphor Wheel offers these benefits.
- Utilizes a proprietary optical coating that increases the conversion efficiency by about 10%
- Superior performance for projection systems using lasers greater than 100 watts of power
- Enhances the overall thermal efficiency of the component and allows it to operate at higher temperature
- By improving conversion efficiency allows for higher brightness levels
- Low noise characteristics
- High degree of flexibility
- Stable color generation
- Available for green, red and yellow colors as well as a segmented structure with multiple colors
- Perfect solution for the mid-to-high end projector and projection TV markets
As the industry transforms from lamp-based to solid state illumination, Materion is committed to delivering the next innovative solution.
Contact us and let us assist with your projection display, lighting and imaging systems applications.