COATING SUCCESS DEPENDS ON HIGH QUALITY PVD CONSUMABLES
Thin film deposition requires more than the materials used during the coating process. For physical vapor deposition (PVD) to produce uniform coatings, it depends on consumables to assist the chemical process. Materion manufactures a number of PVD consumables to assist the sputtering operation. Included in our line of consumables are backing plates, crucible liners, and target bonding epoxies.
UNIQUE CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS ASSIST THIN FILM DEPOSITION
In addition to our extensive portfolio of 1800+ inorganic PVD compounds, evaporation materials and sputtering targets, Materion also offers PVD consumables to support thin film deposition. Included are:
- Backing Plates - Standard & custom designs to fit a range of targets
- Crucible Liners - Improve thermal stability & reduce cycle time
- Silvertech PT-1 - Sputtering target bonding epoxy produces strong bonds in high-temperature sputtering processes
- Thermotech TE - Sputtering target bonding epoxy for use in high-vacuum sputtering
RELATED SERVICES ENHANCE PVD SOLUTIONS
Beyond our complete line of PVD consumables and products, we expand our thin film deposition support by offering related services. We can provide assistance with:
- Precious metal refining & recycling - Leading-edge refining processes to recovery greatest amount of metal
- Sputtering target bonding - Ranging from solder bonding, diffusion bonding and proprietary high-temperature bonding
- Materials management - Variety of metal management options to manage price risk & more
We offer a vast range of products and services to benefit thin film deposition. Discuss your PVD consumable requirements by contacting a Materion engineer.