OVER 1,800 THIN FILM DEPOSITION MATERIALS AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF MATERIALS & FORMS
Whatever your need, Materion can customize materials for every imaginable coating process. Our precious and non-precious metals and alloys, inorganic chemicals and ceramic offerings support all major OEM platforms and target configurations. See how more than 50 years of expertise in thin film deposition materials can resolve your thin film coating challenges.
BROADEST RANGE OF QUALITY PVD PRODUCTS
When it comes to supporting physical vapor deposition (PVD), we are a global, one-stop shop for materials and associated services. Our products resolve customers’ concerns about consistent quality, purity, reproducibility and homogeneity in thin film deposition materials.
- Sputtering Targets - Compositions available in precious and non-precious metals, standard and exotic alloys, high purity materials for reduced spitting and nearly any shape or size.
- Evaporation Materials – Standard and custom compounds, custom forms & sizes, custom grain sizes. Also available as pre-melted and EVAPro® materials, our high purity material with grade up to 99.999% purity for low spitting.
- Inorganic Chemicals – 3,000+ specialty inorganic materials spanning the periodic table custom-made to your exact specifications. Available in multiple forms including powders, pellets, billets/ingots, rods, chunks, pieces and planar targets.
- PVD Thin Film Deposition Materials – Range from alloys & cermets, carbides, fluorides, nitrides, oxides, silicides, et. al. and PVD precious metals, magnetic alloys and rare earth elements.
- PVD Consumables – Products that support thin film deposition including backing plates, crucible liners, Silvetech PT-1 and Thermotech TE target bonding epoxies.
OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE AND INCREASED YIELDS
Materion’s unsurpassed R&D professionals are available to help in developing new thin film development materials to match your unique requirements. Our capabilities include:
- Partnering with you to design unique target configurations that can increase yields and reduce downtime
- Delivering cost-effective solutions for thin film deposition materials
- Manufacturing sputtering targets with ideal purity, homogeneity and grain size to ensure repeatable thin film uniformity and long target life
- Using our extensive experience in handling sensitive and dangerous materials and will assist you with proper handling practices to protect your employees and the environment
- Offering convenient associated services for our customers including target bonding, precision parts cleaning, and precious metal refining
- Supporting industries ranging from semiconductor, advanced memory, large area glass coatings, STT-RAM, LED, medical, solar energy and wireless
Contact our staff of technical experts assist you in developing customized thin film deposition materials to support your technologies.