Alloys Technical Briefs
Our library of technical papers covers our alloy products, including copper beryllium alloys, ToughMet® alloys, MoldMAX® alloys and strip alloys. We've included a range of topics including formability of strip products, the cavitation resistance of copper alloys, cleaning MoldMAX molds, getting optimum performance from heavily-loaded ToughMet bearings, alloy machining and storage recommendations and much more.
If you cannot find the information you need on one of our products or would like to request additional technical product details, please feel free to contact us or download the Guide to High Performance Alloys which provides a comprehensive overview of our materials.
NEW TECH BRIEFS
- Transverse Tensile Properties of ToughMet® 3 Alloy Rod
- Rotary Bending Fatigue for AT110 and TS Tempers of ToughMet 3 Alloy
- Producing Good Screw Machined Parts from High Performance Copper Alloy Rod
- Machining Guide for MoldMAX® and PROtherm® Mold Alloys
- Charpy V Notch Behavior of ToughMet 3 Alloy
- Testing of Molded Plastic Food Containers for Beryllium Transfer