Good corporate citizenship and a commitment to the environment, people and our communities are important elements of our Vision, Mission and Values at Materion.
Materion supports the Ten Principles of the United Nations Global Compact. We conduct our business activities in accordance with these values. We also expect our business partners and suppliers to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with principles expressed in this Policy. We are committed to:
- Producing materials that enable technologies to provide a safer and more sustainable environment.
- Designing, manufacturing and distributing products in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- Respecting and protecting human rights wherever we operate.
- Embracing a set of values where we partner in the betterment of our communities.
- Maintaining the highest standards of health, safety and security.
- Continuously promoting fair dealing and respect towards our customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and communities.
Explore Materion's positive progress in the following areas:
We encourage you to explore the following policies and compliance statements that underscore our organizational values:
- RBA Compliance
- Responsible Minerals Sourcing Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Anti-Money Laundering Policy
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement
Materion completed the acquisition of HCS Electronic Materials on November 1, 2021. As such the scope of our evaluations and the stated figures exclude HCS Electronic Materials acquired operations-related data for 2021 and prior years.