ENABLING TECHNOLOGY FOR THE CONSUMER ELECTRONICS MARKET
Materion delivers solutions to enable many of the devices, trends and technologies used in the consumer electronics market today. Increasingly, consumer electronics are focused on portability, multi-functionality, durability, increased storage, wireless connectivity and next-generation backlighting using LED lighting. Materion’s advanced materials help electronics designers push the limits of their applications and raise the bar on end-product quality and performance.
PARTNERING WITH CUSTOMERS TO MEET MARKET DEMANDS
Materion understands the challenges faced by designers and engineers in the consumer electronics market and provides reliable products for consumer electronics and computer and telecommunications applications. With the help of our products, we can enable designers to meet the industry demands of smaller, faster, less costly and more reliable electronic capabilities in the following markets:
- Cell Phones
- Data Storage
- Gaming & Gesture Control
- LED Lighting
INNOVATIVE CAPABILITIES DELIVER PERFORMANCE
Materion has a strong and expanding base in consumer electronics, including applications such as:
- ultra-thin gauge alloys improve camera performance in smartphones and tablets
- precious and non-precious metals are used in radio frequency filters and amplifiers that enable wireless communications and are deposited as thin film materials in the production of semiconductor-based devices of all types
- leading provider to LED lighting manufacturers of inorganic phosphor precursor materials that deliver the full spectrum of visible light to LED lamps
- copper-nickel-tin thin gauge alloys and several clad metal solutions are used in the development of next-generation electronics devices
- established base in gaming devices with our gesture control optical filters
- Future applications include new solid-state storage technologies and non-traditional applications for thermal imaging.
Contact Our Team to today discuss how Materion can customize a consumer electronics solution to meet your needs.