EFFICIENT, COST EFFECTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR LED LIGHTING MARKET
The fast-paced solid-state lighting industry is always seeking new and innovative ways to improve performance and reduce costs. Materion provides critical materials and services to support the manufacture of more efficient, cost-effective LEDs.
Our materials experts are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations for performance, quality, and dependability. Materion supports the LED market with materials and services that include:
- Phosphor materials that meet stringent requirements for purity, oxygen levels and moisture protection
- A wide variety of precious and non-precious evaporation materials for PVD processes and the manufacture of LED components
- Corresponding and support services such as target bonding, shield kit cleaning and reclaim & refining services
BETTER, BRIGHTER AND MORE COST-EFFECTIVE LED PRODUCTS
Materion offers a full line of high purity, specially-formulated phosphor materials that produce more lumens per dollar for a variety of applications including consumer electronics, automobiles, outdoor signage and other lighting systems.
In addition to its phosphor materials, Materion offers a variety of materials and technologies that contribute to the manufacture of LEDS, OLEDs and AMOLEDs. Our sputtering targets and evaporation materials are available in a variety of precious and non-precious metals and alloys. They support diverse solid state lighting applications including residential lighting, traffic control lights, consumer electronics, automobiles, fiber optics and other lighting systems.
OFFERING TECHNICAL EXPERTISE AND OUTSTANDING SERVICE TO SUPPORT THE LED MARKET
We provide LED customers with complementary services that offer a complete solution to LED requirements including:
- New product development & testing
- Target bonding
- Vacuum chamber parts cleaning
- Metals management
- Twin Wire Arc Spray service
- Global facilities & technical support
Contact Our Team to discuss a complete solution for your solid-state lighting challenges.