About Performance Alloys and Composites
Materion’s Performance Alloys and Composites business group provides materials solutions that enable design innovation and higher performance of critical technologies operating in demanding industries such as aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, oil and gas, space and defense, telecom and more. Our broad portfolio of advanced materials allows designers to push the boundaries encountered when using conventional materials. Whether addressing a problem that requires higher strength, fracture toughness, thermal conductivity, stiffness or corrosion resistance, our portfolio of materials solutions will meet those challenges.
Our Performance Alloys and Composites Products Include:
- Beryllium Products for advanced product capabilities.
- Clad Metals for custom engineered solutions that optimize your unique applications.
- High Performance Alloys for improved performance in harsh environments and demanding technology applications.
- Metal Matrix Composites for unique mechanical and physical property combinations.
- Technical Ceramics for superior levels of strength, reliability and thermal management.
Previously organized as six separate business units – Aerospace Metal Composites, Beryllium and Composites, Ceramics, Electrofusion, Performance Alloys and Technical Materials – Performance Alloys and Composites has a full range of options to solve your most difficult materials challenges.