.999 FINE SILVER SHEET AND STRIP & STERLING SILVER WIRE
Our leading-edge technologies enable the development of superior sterling silver sheet known for its tailorable surface finish and shaped wire with excellent tensile strength.
AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF SIZES, WIDTHS AND THICKNESS
We produce our silver sheet and strip in a wide variety of sizes specifically to allow use by smaller manufacturers as well as large. Our capabilities include:
- Custom design precious metal configurations to meet your need
- Widths are available from .100” to 6” wide. Commonly ordered thicknesses of silver sheet and strip are: .006” through .162” in Brown & Sharpe gauge increments
- Sterling silver sheet and gold-filled sheet are staple products for the trophy, recognition and western wear industries
- Silver braze alloys (Bag) are also available in various widths and thicknesses
We manufacture our high quality sterling silver wire, shaped wire and other precious metal wire in a variety of sizes and shapes to satisfy the demand of the electronics industry.
- Customized to special sizes and shapes
COST EFFICIENT AND FAST SUPPLIER
We meet customers’ exacting requirements by slitting our wide coils of fine sterling silver sheet into smaller coils. Operating multiple slitters simultaneously enables us to be the fastest supplier of pure silver sheet and strip for stamping with substantially reduced turn-around time. Our silver sheet and strip are used for almost any industrial application including:
With our extensive experience, we can meet the standards of any industry. We manufacture our wire and shaped wire on coils or spools. You can select the most appropriate metal for your applications from sterling silver wire, .999 fine silver wire, platinum alloy wire, BAg alloys (silver brazing alloys) and other precious metal wires. Whether your commercial use is for mills, medical, electronics, brazing and soldering, jewelry, aerospace, or another specialty – we produce the wire to suit your needs.
Contact our metallurgists to learn more about the advantages of Materion’s fine silver sheet, strip and wire for your application.