HIGH PERFORMANCE SPECIALTY ALLOYS ENGINEERED FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Materion is a world leader, supplying superior high-performance alloys that enhance and enable new technologies in a wide range of demanding markets. All of our alloys are engineered to meet specific performance requirements for new and existing applications. In addition to more than 300 grades of specialty alloys, we offer metallurgical and engineering support and global service.
Our portfolio of high performance alloys includes copper beryllium, nickel beryllium and non-beryllium alloy materials engineered to exceed the capabilities of traditional materials available in the marketplace.
ALLOYS ENGINEERED FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
Whether you are looking for an alloy for heavy equipment bearings that is corrosion resistant and non-galling or an alloy for connectors that maintains its strength in high-temperature environments, our diverse product portfolio offers a variety of specialty alloys and composites that meet or exceed demanding physical and mechanical property requirements.
Some examples include:
- Copper Beryllium Alloys – Our copper beryllium alloy products offer a range of physical and mechanical properties to meet requirements for critical applications operating in extreme conditions.
- ToughMet® Copper Nickel Tin Alloys – ToughMet alloys are engineered to extend part life and reduce maintenance cycles in demanding end-use applications.
- Aluminum Silicon Alloy AMC® 4632 – Our hypereutectic aluminum silicon alloy is manufactured by powder metallurgy, refining the microstructure and providing enhanced mechanical properties, especially for automotive and aerospace components.
IMPROVED PERFORMANCE IN THE MOST DEMANDING INDUSTRIES
Our alloys and composite metals enable new developments in technically demanding products in a wide range of markets, including aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, telecommunications, and oil and gas.
- Oil & Gas Alloys - ToughMet Sucker Rod Couplings, ToughMet 3AT, ToughMet 3TS, ToughMet 3CX, Alloy 25, Alloy 3 and Alloy 360
- Heavy Equipment Alloys - ToughMet 3CX
- Consumer Electronics Alloys - EtchMet™ Alloy for VCM springs & OIS systems, BF 158 strip and Brush® 60 alloy
- Automotive Alloys - AMC 4632, Alloy 3, Alloy 10X, Alloy 25, Alloy 174, Alloy 190 / 290, PerforMet®, ToughMet 3AT
- Plastic Tooling Alloys - MoldMAX HH ®, MoldMAX LH ®, MoldMAX V ®, MoldMAX XL ® and ProTherm®
See the variety of tubes and rods available by downloading the standard bulk product list.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ALLOY SOLUTIONS
For information about Materion’s alloy products and how they can improve performance in your application, talk with one of our engineers.