HIGH PERFORMANCE ALLOYS ENGINEERED FOR HARSH ENVIRONMENTS
Materion supplies superior high performance alloys that enhance and enable new technologies in demanding markets. In addition to a broad portfolio of alloy products, we provide metallurgical and engineering support and service around the globe.
Available alloys include copper beryllium, nickel beryllium and non-beryllium containing materials. We engineer alloys to meet specific property requirements that exceed the capabilities of traditional materials.
A DIVERSE ALLOY PRODUCT PORTFOLIO FOR CRITICAL APPLICATIONS
Whether you are looking for a non-galling, corrosion resistant alloy for heavy equipment bearings or a connector alloy that maintains its strength in high temperature environments, we have alloys to meet your requirements.
Our high performance alloys are available in strip, rod, wire, bar, tube and plate forms. They include:
- Copper Beryllium Alloys – Our copper beryllium alloy products offer a range of physical and mechanical properties to meet requirements for extreme conditions.
- ToughMet® Copper Nickel Tin Alloys – ToughMet alloys are engineered to extend part life and reduce maintenance in demanding applications.
- QMet™ Strip Alloys – Our new QMet alloys offer a unique combination of high thermal conductivity, strength, formability and stress relaxation resistance that enable new technologies.
- PerforMet® Alloys – PerforMet alloys offer high strength, thermal conductivity and friction, wear and corrosion resistance for automotive powertrain applications.
- Nickel Beryllium Alloy 360 – Alloy 360 offers high levels of strength, hardness and thermal conductivity for mechanical and electronic components subject to elevated temperatures for short periods of time.
A HIGH PERFORMANCE ALLOY FOR EVERY MARKET
Our alloys enable new developments in technically demanding products. See which alloys are best suited for your market.
- Oil & Gas Alloys: ToughMet 3AT | ToughMet 3TS | ToughMet 3CX | Alloy 25 | Alloy 3 | Alloy 360
- Heavy Equipment Alloys: ToughMet 3CX
- Consumer Electronics Alloys:EtchMet™ Alloy | BF 158 strip | Brush® 60 alloy
- Automotive Alloys: AMC 4632 | Alloy 3 | Alloy 10X | Alloy 25 | Alloy 174 | Alloy 190 / 290 | PerforMet | ToughMet 3AT
- Plastic Tooling Alloys: MoldMAX HH ® | MoldMAX LH ® | MoldMAX V ® | MoldMAX XL ® | ProTherm®
Learn more about our products by downloading the Standard Bulk Product List.
For more information about our alloy products, talk with one of our engineers.