LEADING INNOVATOR OF CERAMIC PACKAGES
Materion has developed a wide range of ceramic packages to meet your demands for very low thermal resistance. Our products also provide very low RF loss for RF and microwave microelectronics packaging. We can incorporate flanges of advanced materials to achieve the high power density requirements of RF power transistors.
PROVEN PERFORMANCE WITH VARIETY OF TRANSISTORS
Our high quality ceramic packages support a wide variety of RF power transistors and MMICS, including transistors fabricated in Si, GaAs and GaN. All packages are plated with electrolytic nickel and gold to meet the exacting standards of the microelectronics packaging industry.
CERAMIC PACKAGES WITH HIGH RELIABILITY
We manufacture a line of ceramic packages for RF and microwave transistors or fabricate new designs to meet customer requirements for microelectronics packaging. Packages are available in surface mount designs as well as bolt-down versions in dozens of open-tooled designs.
- Ceramic Air Cavity Packages – proven performance for wireless applications
- Ca-Pack™ packages - convenient pre-assembled ceramic package
- CuPack™ packages – unique design with very low thermal resistance
- Hybrid CA-Pack™ packaging - an economical hermetic package alternative
- Plated Flanges – scratch-free surfaces ensure best die attach
Our team can assist with selecting an optimal product for your RF and microwave microelectronics packaging. Contact our engineers for the best solution!