COLD MIRROR OPTICAL COATINGS FOR EFFECTIVE HEAT MANAGEMENT
For effective heat management in your application, our innovative cold mirror delivers high reflection of visible light while transmitting the infrared without the heat.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
When used in any application where heat build-up can cause damage or adverse effects, our cold mirrors are designed to reflect visible radiation and reduce heat. The KS93/45° is optimized for flat substrates and a 45° incidence angle, but is also available at an angle of 0° . Benefits include:
- High reflection of visible radiation
- High transmission of infrared energy
- Precise transition from reflection to transmission
- Good neutrality of reflected light
- Absorption free dielectric coating
- Mechanically and chemically resistant
- Defined color temperature on request
Our cold mirror can be used in a multiple applications from image projection, copy machines, medical instruments, fiber optic illumination, instrumentation & more.