ASTRONOMICAL FILTERS WITH HIGH SPECTRAL PERFORMANCE
As a pioneer in the science of filter design, we manufacture filters for imaging & spectrometer instrumentation on major telescopes.
THE MATERION ADVANTAGE
For over forty years, our astronomical filters have been enabling terrestrial and space-based astronomy applications.
- Our filters are customized to meet your most challenging specifications
- Over 100 coating chambers for the widest range of technologies in the industry
- Coatings for deformable mirrors
- Environmentally stable for long product life
- Capability to coat large filters up to 30 inches in diameter
We manufacture image-quality filters, multi-band arrays, multi-cavity designs & sub-angstrom bandwidth filters for astronomy-related applications.
- Bessell Photometric set (U,B,V,R,I)
- SDSS (u,g,r,I,z) filter set
- J,H,K,L,M band set
- H-alpha filters
- OIII Filters
- Lidar Filters
- Ultra-Narrow Bandpass Filters
- Filter Arrays (Filter Assemblies and Patterned Arrays)
- Rugate Single- and Multi-Notch Filters
Contact a Materion optical application expert to discuss your options for customized optical interference filters.