MATERION TECHNOLOGY EXPANDS UNIQUE FILTER ARRAY CHOICES FOR CUSTOMERS
The new family of ArrayTec™ filter arrays is available in a range of designs to meet individual requirements. Added to our currently available "Custom" line are the new "Standard" and "Select" categories, all high resolution imaging arrays. Each filter array construction offers distinct advantages as to customization, size, assembly, price and lead time. Delivering superior spectral performance for defense, space and commercial optical applications. Our filter arrays and assemblies enhance system performance while reducing size and weight, allowing for our customers to miniaturize their systems and lower costs.
ARRAYTEC™ CUSTOM FILTER ARRAYS
ArrayTec Custom technology offers endless possibilities for the broadest range of applications such as Pico-satellites, unmanned aerial vehicles, hand-held spectroscopy, color matching, mobile sensing and for demanding space and defense uses.
- Unique coating design maximizes stray light control
- Completely customer specified
- Exact specifications from UV to LWIR
- Choices of size, shape and type
- Custom-built specified bands
- Can utilize multiple aperture masks
ARRAYTEC™ SELECT FILTER ARRAYS
ArrayTec Select technology is perfect for mid-size or prototype satellites or for high volume applications. By narrowing filter choices, we can deliver multitask filters at the right cost, with shorter lead times and without sacrificing quality or service.
- Same technology as our Custom ArrayTec filters arrays
- Choose one aperture mask and up to 8 out of 12 bands
- Pick from standard VIS/SWIR imaging bands, built to suit
- Sized from stock to meet your specifications
- Enhanced stray light control
ArrayTec Standard filter arrays increase your functionality by reducing the size and weight of your current filter. They are designed for smaller multi-task or commercial satellites but useful in a variety of other applications.
- Competitive cost
- Same size & weight as discount filters
- Pre-assembled filters
- Available 8 standard visible bands
- Available with an overall size up to 2" square
- Standard stray light control
Materion is the world's leading producer of multi spectral filter arrays. Whatever your imaging, color matching or detection application, our monolithic filter arrays offer superior spectral performance for commercial, medical, defense and space markets.
- Available from the UV through LWIR discrete wavelengths with fully blocked filter bands
- Very fine pitch and feature sizes
- As many discrete bands as needed
- No cross talk between filters
- Constructed for stray light reduction
- Cryogenic or ambient operation
Contact us to discuss how we can tailor our filter arrays and assemblies to meet your specific needs.