HIGH-PERFORMANCE THIN FILM DEPOSITION MATERIALS
Materion is a leading supplier of high-purity thin film materials used in physical vapor deposition (PVD) and atomic layer deposition (ALD) processes. Our thin film deposition materials are used in a wide range of markets and applications, including semiconductor, data storage, logic, advanced memory, optoelectronics, architectural glass, and display.
- PVD Materials - sputtering targets, evaporation materials
- ALD Materials - solid precursor materials
HIGH-PURITY PVD MATERIALS: SPUTTERING TARGETS AND EVAPORATION MATERIALS
Materion offers the broadest product portfolio of sputtering targets and evaporation materials, including precious and non-precious metals and alloy compositions. Available in a wide range of materials, sizes, forms and configurations, our engineers work closely with customers to develop custom solutions to meet specific requirements, ensuring optimal performance.
- Tantalum Sputtering Targets - for thin film manufacturing
- Large Area Sputtering Targets – for large area coverage in coating processes
- Rotatable Sputtering Targets – larger erosion zones proving greater material utilization
- Magnetically Enhanced (ME Grade™) Sputtering Targets - improve sputtering performance of ferromagnetic materials
- Xtended Life™ Targets – technology maximizes uptime and extends target utilization
- EVAPro® materials – produced by this process optimize thin film deposition
- Starter Sources – replace slugs and increase yields
- Inorganic Chemicals for Thin Film Coating – huge range of specialty materials
- MEMS Materials – alloys & compounds for the semiconductor, memory industries
PRECURSOR MATERIALS FOR ATOMIC LAYER DEPOSITION
Materion is also a leading supplier of inorganic chemicals with expertise in handling, synthesizing and customizing complex materials. In addition to supplying PVD materials, we manufacture solid precursors materials for atomic layer deposition used in advanced semiconductor applications. Our current material offerings include aluminum chloride (AlCl3) and molybdenum oxychloride, (MoO2Cl2). Learn more about our ALD precursor materials.
To learn more about our thin film materials, connect with an expert today.