PROVIDING METALLURGICAL EXPERTISE AND CAPABILITIES TO MEET CUSTOMER NEEDS
Materion is a leading global supplier of high-performance alloys, offering casting and hot and cold metalworking services to meet our customers’ needs and specifications. With the ability to produce strip and plate down to thin gauges, and fully accredited metallurgical, chemical and inspection labs, we have the expertise and capabilities to engineer materials precisely to our customers’ requirements.
DELIVERING PROVEN QUALITY IN METALLURGICAL ANALYSIS
Our production facilities use lean manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies to engineer materials precisely to our customers’ requirements allowing us to deliver proven quality in metallurgical testing. Our metallurgical testing and analysis services include:
- Fatigue testing
- Microstructure evaluation
- Surface analysis
- Mechanical testing
PROVEN QUALITY RECORD FOR METALLURGICAL TESTING
- All three Materion Performance Alloys manufacturing facilities (Elmore, OH; Lorain, OH; and Reading, PA) are accredited to ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100.
- The mechanical testing laboratories in Elmore and Lorain, as well as the chemical analysis laboratory in Elmore, are accredited to ISO/IEC 17025 A2LA.
- The Elmore facility is NADCAP accredited in heat treating and materials testing.
- The Lorain facility is also NADCAP accredited in materials testing.
Our team of experts are committed to delivering innovative services making Materion the ideal partner to deliver metallurgical testing services that meet our customers’ needs and specifications.
Contact Our Team to learn more about our metallurgical testing capabilities.