PRECISION PARTS CLEANING FOR LARGE AREA GLASS DEPOSITS!
Materion has developed a unique process capable of removing deposits from chamber parts used in the manufacture of large area glass (LAG). Our industry-leading chamber parts cleaning service uses the most technologically advanced methods of material removal to salvage parts for re-use.
NEW TECHNOLOGY INCREASES YIELD, REDUCES COSTS
Running large glass coaters results in substantial metal deposits adhering to chamber walls and components. Many companies employ their own shield kit cleaning methods (grit-blast/scraping) to clean these chamber parts to remove deposited metals. Unfortunately, this method:
- Generates noise and is messy
- Occupies considerable floor space
- Consumes significant operator time
- Results in poor metal recovery
Materion’s new shield kit cleaning process eliminates those issues and reduces customers’ costs plus yields higher metal returns.
BENEFITS OF NON-AGGRESSIVE CHEMICAL CLEANING
In addition to eliminating issues caused by other precision parts cleaning methods, our superior cleaning process can address complex and challenging depositions all within in our state-of-the-art facility. Our chamber cleaning benefits include:
- Chemical removal of depositions and contamination without aggressive mechanical procedures speeds up cleaning times
- Extends shield life and reduces replacement parts
- Final cleaning and conditioning prepare parts for immediate installation upon return
- Comprehensive parts monitoring minimizes premature failures or assembly problems
FULL SERVICE REFINER & PRECISION PARTS CLEANER
Materion is the only fully integrated precious metal refiner with shield kit cleaning capabilities. The combination of these services and our extensive technical expertise help customers realize:
- Substantial savings
- Cashflow improvement
- Reduced risk and exposure
Contact our technical experts to learn more about large area glass shield kit cleaning as well as our other available precision parts cleaning capabilities.