UNIQUE CLEANING PROCESS = TEST WAFER RE-USE!
Materion has developed an innovative cleaning process that allows for the re-use of Silicon test wafers and eliminates constant replacement. Because it is difficult to remove deposits from fragile test wafers, they are generally destroyed after use. Our technologically advanced method cleans wafers without damage, allowing industries that go through large volumes of wafers, such as semiconductor, wireless and LED, to substantially lower total cost of ownership.
NEW TECHNOLOGY INCREASES PRECIOUS METAL YIELD
In addition to the advantage of re-using test wafers and not having to replace them, Materion’s superior and gentle cleaning process salvages more deposits and is able to deliver higher precious metal returns.
Other advantages include:
- Fast settlement for metal reclaim
- Recovered metal can be included in single lot with shield kit settlements
- After cleaning, production-ready certified test wafers are returned
Available Cleaning Options
- Lot sizes of 1,000 or more
- Test wafer cleaning capability of sizes from 100 mm (4”) through 250 mm (10”)
ONE STOP SOLUTION METALS MANAGEMENT
Materion offers over 100 years experience in metal refining, recycling and recovery. We are ISO-accredited and offer Certificates of Analysis. Our related services include:
- Precision Parts Cleaning
- Copper Parts Cleaning
- Metal Management Services
- Refine & Recycling
- Research & Development
- Project support/consultation