DELIVERING CUSTOMER VALUE-ADD METAL AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Materion offers a wide variety of materials and precious metal management options to qualified customers to help manage their price risk, maintain acceptable inventory levels and improve cash flow. From incoming inspection to final packaging, each major step of our shield kit cleaning and preparation process is recorded and available on-line. We also provide industry-leading precision parts cleaning and high-value metal recovery services, employing the most technologically advanced and cost-effective methods of material removal.
OFFERING A VARIETY OF METAL AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Materion’s robust metal and inventory management services offering includes:
- Program management: this value-add service – especially important on projects with long development cycles and high performance requirements - enables our customers to enjoy the benefits of full program oversight and accountability without having to allocate internal resources
- Inventory tracking: from precision parts tracking to complete inventory management for high-volume users, our customers benefit from the dependability and ease of use of our inventory tracking system
- Full Cycle Metals Management: our complete cradle-to-grave metals management service is unique in the industry, reducing cost and minimizing risk factors for our customers
- Physical Supply: our wide range of precious metals, combined with our other metal refining and recycling services, provides comprehensive metal management solutions for our customers
- Vendor Managed Inventory: saves our customers time and money by transferring the responsibility of managing inventory to Materion –reducing their manpower requirements and stock levels
AN UNMATCHED HERITAGE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICE EXCELLENCE
Materion has an unmatched heritage of technology leadership and combine it with a passion for service excellence to deliver complete metal and inventory management services to our customers. And because each company's operational needs differ, our experienced team of specialists work with each customer to create individualized best-cost solutions to meet their specific requirements.
Contact our Experts to learn more about our metal and inventory management services capabilities.