POWDER ATOMIZATION OFFERS SCALABLE SOLUTION WITH REPEATABLE PERFORMANCE
Materion’s proprietary powder atomization process allows us to customize our powder metal products and produce consistent, high-quality materials for our customers. Specially designed for flexibility, our atomization tool offers scalable solutions for a multitude of applications. Our uniform powder alloy compositions ensure repeatable high performance.
THE RIGHT CAPABILITIES AND THE RIGHT EXPERTISE
Materion’s combination of advanced manufacturing technologies, employee expertise and in-house capabilities ensure we are able to provide our customers with advanced materials solutions. Our capabilities include:
- Repeatable performance in soldering and brazing operations
- Tight particle size distribution and low gas inclusion for maximized density
- Minimized void formation in sintering operations
- Lot sizes from 25 to 200 ounces to support R&D testing, prototyping, and custom production runs
- Range of particle sizes to support a variety of manufacturing processes
- Material compositions created to exact specifications
DELIVERING HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS THAT MEET YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Materion’s ISO 17025 accredited laboratories monitor and control material characteristics and purity levels to ensure every product meets specifications.
Materion products using this technology include:
- Braze Powder
- Inorganic Chemicals
Contact our engineers to learn more about our powdered alloy compositions to stabilize manufacturing processes.