PHOTOLITHOGRAPHY ENABLES PRECISION APPLICATION
Materion’s advanced photolithography processes enable the precise application of a variety of optical and non-optical thin films for aerospace, defense, commercial, microelectronic and biomedical applications.
Our vertical integration enables us to develop customized materials solutions, design and build our own tools, and apply patterns to planar or 3-dimensional surfaces in scalable production volumes.
OFFERING EXTENSIVE CAPABILITIES TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Materion has a long and established history as a leader in photolithography techniques and a passion for how we serve our customers. Our capabilities include:
- Thick and thin films
- Positive and negative resists
- Wet and dry etching
- Compatibility with a multitude of substrates
These Photolithography capabilities are used to create end products such as reticles, filter arrays, microwave or hybrid circuits, micro-bolometers and nearly any optical filter or window imaginable.
UNMATCHED TECHNOLOGY AND SERVICE
At Materion, we deliver unparalleled customer support by coupling our advanced photolithography technologies with a commitment to service excellence:
- Extensive photolithographic capabilities offer turnkey solutions for optical and non-optical applications
- Collaborative development partnerships leverage our deep knowledge and experience to speed our customers’ time to market
- Materials custom-tailored for their applications provide the best possible price and performance
Materion products using photolithography technology include:
- Patterned Thin Films
- Thin Film Coatings
- Patterned Chrome
Contact of of our Application Engineers today to learn more about our photolithography processes and capabilities. Our talented team of scientists and engineers are ready to help develop next-generation solutions that enable new products and technologies.