CERAMIC EPOXY COATED Lids SUPPORTING A RANGE OF RF POWER TRANSISTORS
With extensive experience in RF and microwave packaging, Materion is able to offer our patented Epo-Lid™ covers in a wide variety of sizes and shapes to meet your epoxy coated lid requirements. Our extensive tooling capabilities allow us to design and manufacture new hermetic lid designs to meet exact customer specifications.
OVER 100 EPOXY COATED LIDS TO MATCH OUR CERAMIC PACKAGES
We offer ceramic lids that complement our ceramic packages for RF power transistors.
- Lids are available as ceramic (alumina), metal (plated Kovar) or plastic (liquid crystal polymer)
- Tooled for over 75 epoxy coated lids in shapes such as square, rectangular, circular, plates or cups
- Cup lip topography can be plain, have notches or bumps
- Lid sizes from 0.16”x 0.16”to 2.0”x2.0”
CERAMIC LIDS THAT CONSISTENTLY OUTPERFORM COMPETITOR’S HERMETIC LIDS
Materion excels at reliability and repeatability! Our lids are supplied with a layer of high quality B-staged epoxy bonded to the lip and controlled to a thickness of +-0.0005”.
- Our Epo-Lid™ covers use Materion’s Epoxy MEG 150 & 165 for strong, reliable adhesion for non-hermetic applications
- Our ceramic lids sealed with our epoxy provide durable adhesion for the lifecycle of your product
- Epo-Lid™ covers are sealed with our epoxy provide a seal that meets or exceeds gross leak hermeticity
We can partner with you to manufacture innovative Epo-Lid™ covers to enable your specific design requirements for RF power transistors. Contact our engineers for assistance.